Visitor visa includes of all its subclasses is specifically for people who want to visit Australia for a holiday, as tourists, to visit relatives and friends or for other short-term non-work purposes. Travelers from non-ETA eligible countries, those wishing to stay in Australia for more than three months or tourists already in Australia wishing to extend their stay are required to make a paper-based tourist visa application. Please contact us for more information and advice required to make a valid visa application

To stay longer period in Australia than your original visa allows, you are required to obtain another type of visa, provided your current visa permits you to make a fresh onshore visa application. If you are refused a further visa, you must leave Australia before the expiry of your original visa.

Visitor Visa Categories:

The following types of visitor visas for Australia – all of which allow you to travel to Australia as a tourist or to undertake various business activities which do not involve employment or remuneration.

                                Tourists Visa (Subclass 600)

                                Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

                                eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)