Accounting, ICT & Engineering
Year Program (PYP) is a link program which can assist recently graduate
international students to work in a professional arena to achieve their career
goals and overwhelmed hurdles to employment. As well students can get help from
- To recognize
Australian employment market and workplace culture.
- Learn how to communicate effectively
and professionally in the workplace with colleagues, managers and customers
- Gain valuable work experience through
an internship placement that exposes you to Australian work practices.
- Be eligible to apply for additional
points in support of your Australian Permanent Residency (PR) visa application.
- Gain Professional Year Certificate.
Finished Study, still need Skills & Experiences
All recent graduates from the field of Accounting, Engineering or ICT, It can be challenging to find a full-time professional job in Australia as an international student. International research shows that employers are looking for more
than just a qualification. Also, they
prefer candidates who:
- Demonstrate strong business communication skills
- Appropriate in with the company culture
- Have a positive approach
- Self-confidence, show initiative and
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.